Sunday, December 29, 2013

Winter is Coming

"Winter is coming." George RR Martin, A Game of Thrones

DAY 5, DECEMBER 28

So today was a day to hit the shops and make sure I had enough warm clothes to handle the potentially negative temperatures of Finland and Poland in 10 days time!

Not a lover of shopping I wasn't particularly looking forward to it, but off we headed. pulled up at the Mount shops, walked past the first shop, into the second one and bought the jacket I needed, the beanie I needed, the gifts I needed for the schools we are going to visit in Finland, and we bought the couple of small Christmas presents Mum had asked us to get. Walking back to the car we walked past a lovely NZ Merino shop and bought one other jersey to replace one I'd been unsure was warm enough anyway.



Within 30 minutes we were back in the car, heading towards KatiKati. If that's what shopping with Angela is like, bring on the Melbourne shops for 4 days!

Maybe I'll become a convert to this whole shopping lark.


No comments:

Post a Comment